Wednesday, December 16, 2009
32 weeks!
How far along? 32 weeks!!!!!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: still 27
Maternity clothes?: loving Chris' shirts for PJs :)
Sleep: Sleeping . . . yes I sleep, but toss and turn and go between body pillow, no body pillow
Best moment this week: I still love feeling my little guy move around. And we put some things on LM's nursery walls . . . sorry no name reveal yet!
Movement: I'm a bad mom and just crave a Pepsi every now and then and he really wiggles
Food cravings: Oranges and fruit snacks (Curious George ones)
Gender: hoping he looks just like his daddy!
Labor Signs: getting closer but nothing, except BHs every now and then
Belly Button in or out? pretty much flat
What I miss: getting off the couch without assistance . . . but Sparty gets a pull toy and helps me get up :)
What I am looking forward to: Next Tuesday at 4:00pm . . . Christmas Vacation!!!! and baking holiday treats this weekend!!! Family time!
Weekly Wisdom: Santa helps everything in preschool go just a little smoother before Christmas
Milestones: 8 months!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the fruit snack cravings :) hahah...
ReplyDeleteand pregnancy suits you wonderfully hun!
Your picture just makes me smile, I don't know if it's the hand on the hip that gives you this sassy mom-to-be look or what, but you look fantastic. I'm so excited that you are on vacation soon! I will be home for Christmas but have to go back on Christmas day to spend time with the fam-in-law but I think I will come back to Midland after for a few days so hopefully we can meet up! Why do women get BH contractions? I read a lot of the blogs you have on your list too and a lot of women get them so I don't quite understand the reason. Ok I'm done. Love you!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! you look great! How cool is it that we are only a week apart? AND looks like our baby boy names both start with an L....very cool!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! We are almost there! I have that sweater and seeing it on you just reminded me!! I do the fruit snack thing too :) Have a great christmas!!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking fantastic and so happy! Congrats on 8 mos. and I hope that this last little week of pre-school goes very smoothly for you and you get loads of rest over your break! Hope to see you when I'm back for Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteLove that cute sweater- have fun at your baking party! :)
ReplyDeleteMmmm I loved strawberry fruit snacks when I was preggers!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!