Most importantly to be a mom and share my love with my own little ones . .
you always hear how fast you fall in love with your kids . . .
But you don't totally understand that until you have your own little one.
I fell head over heels in love with this little person the instant I knew he was growing inside of me, but really feel in love the moment I laid eyes on him.
Happy mother's day to all you mommas out there. Know you are loved and appreciated more than you will ever know. And one day your kids will appreciate how protective you were, how strict you were, and how deeply you love them. I know I have learned so much from my mom and other wonderful "moms" in my life and I am so thankful to have such great examples around me.
I love you mom! Thanks for always being there to encougage me, support me, challenge me, and help mold me into the momma I am today. I had the BEST example!
Happy First Mother's Day, I hope you enjoy every minute of it! Love, Auntie G.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Mothers Day Erin! You're amazing :)
ReplyDelete