Sorry we have been absent from the land of blogging. Work is nuts this time of year, but don't worry I've been taking lots of pictures still :)

Parker attended his first wedding reception this past weekend (He got to hang out with Uncle Brad and Auntie Sarah while we attended the wedding), so he and his momma got a picture together.

We've been enjoying time outside, watching he puppy run around like a crazy dog. I love those baby blues :) PS the little man scratched his cheek with his dagger fingernails . . I seriously cut them twice a week but I think it must have been the day before I was going to cut them . . . it already is gone.

It is so relaxing and calming to be outside. Parker loves all the sights and sounds. We look forward to lots of walks this summer.

Little man loves his stroller and likes to go off roading in our yard in it.

He also is loving his hands, and fingers. Besides blankies in his face they are favorite :)
I promise to be a little better about multiple posts during the week, and not leave you all hanging without pictures of my buddy for a whole week. I think I'll schedule some posts :)
I hope everyone is doing well and has a great evening!
He is so sweet! I can only imagine how busy this time of year is for you! I am super busy myself and I don't have all the IEP's and paper work to get done!
ReplyDeleteI think you guys should plan a trip up to Traverse this summer! I would love to get the little P's together!!