Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rainy days lead to . . .

We've had a fair number of rain showers the past few weeks, so we have spent lots of time playing in different places around the house. Parker loves being outside SO much that when we are cooped up he spends a lot of time looking at things through the windows.

and talks to his friends
But, let's get back to looking longingly out the windows :)

How is it possible that Parker is going to be 6 months next week? Wasn't he just born . . . didn't he just look like this?

(one month old)

But as much as he has grown and changed, he still loves gazing out the windows ;)

2 comments:

  1. Being outside is one thing that calms Drake down instantly, too. I was just saying this same thing last night. What am I going to do when winter comes, and I can't go outside without totally bundling him up.

    ReplyDelete