Quick post because I know the power of prayer is amazing and comforting . . .
We JUST found out tonight that our daycare provider is moving (to California!!!!) and we are heartbroken. It's been like home-away-from-home for my little man for the first months of his life, and now we are on the hunt again for a loving place for Parker to go. Send some prayers our way please!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep you posted!
And man oh man . . .our little man is getting so strong. He LOVES pulling himself up on things and is SOOOO close to crawling. For the meantime, he is rolling, rolling rolling, inching along, scooting backwards, and sitting himself up. Wasn't he just learning how to smile? Seriously! So amazing! And if you don't mind one more prayer . . . the little guy has been sick for a few days (low grade fever and just fussy, with a little runny nose). I think a combination of a little virus, allergies, a cold and maybe teething again . . .but as cute as those fevery red cheeks are, they make me sad that he doesn't feel well. Isn't it the worst when your little one's are sick?
Aww, hope he feels better soon! Good luck finding a new sitter too! I'm back in Midland in October, maybe we can catch up and I can meet your little man :)
ReplyDeleteOh no- poor little P! I hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDelete