Saturday, October 2, 2010

Guess what????

Parker started crawling on Thursday!!!! It is so cute! :)

Otherwise we are dealing with our first yeast rash and it is the pits :( So lots of naked baby time and baking soda baths, blow dryer breezes, and oh the ointments . . .

And I don't think I mentioned we found a daycare which I love . . .at least I think so. Parker went 1/2 a day (well like 3 hours) Friday to start and quite honestly I am trying not to judge on the first day (not to mention the rash and a cold affecting him) but he came home with food all over his clothes and didn't sleep well(not a huge deal but he was a snotty tired mess when I got him) . . . .my momma emotions didnt' hold in too well on the way home (cried like a baby because he didn't sleep well the night before, and didn't seem to have too much fun on day one). I just kept praying last night for God to let me give it a little time and give me answers if we have to keep looking or not. I hope not . . . I THINK it will be really good (but it isn't Miss Kim!) but I hate changes :(

But again . . .happy . . .crawling boy . . . I'll try to focus on the cuteness that is him moving all over and the cute dancing he started doing a few weeks ago. He's growing SO fast!

4 comments:

  1. The clothes can be washed, as long as he is taken care of the way you expect, that is all that matters....and I am sure he is/will be....he will do just fine...Love, Gramma...love his crawling....now he won't stay in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinley is crawling all over the place and pulling up everywhere! Our babies are getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete