Friday, December 17, 2010

first frolic :)

We had several days with dustings of snow . . . then got our first BIG snowfall of the winter :) We were up early anyways and it was supposed to get chilly later on, so we bundled up and played in the snow :) Parker LOVED watching Sparty race around (I think he was as excited as Parker was to play in it!). It was just beautiful! And I won't complain and it allowed me to have a SNOW DAY on Monday! YIPPEEEE!











Now I just have to make it 3 more school days before Christmas Vacation :) Can't wait for a break at home with my little man, and Parker's First Christmas! Not to mention a little time to work on First Birthday things ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- those photos are PERFECT- he looks SO happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! Glad I'm not the only one planning for the 1st birthday! What are your plans for a theme?

    ReplyDelete