Friday, December 31, 2010

Peek!

We've been working hard on some projects . . .getting ready for someone's first birthday. I thought I would share a few details but that's all you'll get to see until after his big day!

invites (from Fresh Chick Designs via Etsy)

favor bags and little decor cut outs


Project details



Giant peppermint
That's all until Jan. 29th at least!

:) I can't wait!
Happy New Year's Eve! Maybe this year I will be able to keep my eyes open until midnight :) But I'm not holding my breath! I can't believe how fast 2010 has come and gone, and can't wait to see what 2011 brings :)

2 comments:

  1. The 29th ? Courtney has a Big competition that day! OH NO!!
    (love the deco...)
    Grma G....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the theme and the colors. Everything looks great so far. I can't wait to see it all put together. I started freaking out yesterday because Abigail will be 8 months old next week and I need to start party planning!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete