Snow days!!!!! :)
We have had two days previous to the past 24 hours with barely dustings of snow then WHAM! Winter Storm Warning all evening last night, and all day today, and lots and lots of snow, blowing and more snow. We went outside to play for the first time in the snow this morning and Parker loved it . . . I promise to post some pictures later this week of that fun adventure.
In the meantime, I'm going to pray that Parker gets over his "I want to be up for 1 1/2 hours in the middle of the night just because" trend that has been going on for the past 3 weeks or so . . . and decides to maybe only wake up for a few moments. Thank you Jesus for an EXTRA day of rest :)
I miss snow! We don't much snow in Vegas, ha ;) I'm secretly hoping it will snow when we go to Arkansas next week. Not enough to ruin our plans, but just a little!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I am right there with you! WOOT WOOT! Enjoy your extra day with your little man!
ReplyDeleteSnow Days are a foreign concept here in California and I have to say I'm a little jealous!
ReplyDelete