With a sick little boy this week . . . I am reminded of how blessed I am for the family that I have.
My hubby has a job that is a little more felxible than mine (well "easier" to be gone from than mine is) and stayed home two days this week with our sick little man. I am So thankful for him and for his love for our little boy . . . couldn't make it without him.
We are SO fortunate that my parents live so close, and were checking in frequently. They offered to come watch Parker for the afternoon so we could do a little shopping on Saturday. They snuggled, and entertained the little man for a few hours for us, allowing us a little break from a demanding sick baby.
With the last 5-6 nights being VERY long . . . . I am thankful for a 2-hour-plus nap that a certain little boy is taking out of someones arms . . . because I needed that. I probably should have napped but I was able to get some evaluations done for work with P/T conferences coming up later this week and next, and now I get a little "Me" time and blog therapy! God really knows when we need rest!
Parker loves to play on the dishwasher . . . silly boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment