Parker's hair was in need of a trim so we went to our favorite hair stylist, Miss Shannon, for a visit and Parker did great! He loved looking in the mirror and of course loved the sucker treat while sitting still like a big boy too. Here is a look at his first big boy haircut.
He did such a great job. Did your mom go with you to take photos? I love Shannon's zebra printed capes too. What a handsome little man- a trim just in time for his big birthday bash!!
ReplyDeleteomg he is adorable!! And can I just say how good YOU look?! :)
ReplyDeletei LOVE that first picture of him!! and the Mohawk is adorable.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the third photo- only because of the face Chris is making! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are all doing well- I'm feeling a lot better (thanks for the get well wishes)!