
Thanks to my buddy Erin, who sent me a bloggy award, so now I'll share seven random facts about myself/my life!
1. I met my husband in high school. We had an english class together our senior year, but didn't date until after graduation. I stole his heart by giving him a head rub :)
2. I love to organize things, and would love to have a job as a personal organizer in another life or maybe in my retirement. It is a good thing we don't have a container store anywhere close to us or I would be in be trouble.
3. I always have to have something sweet in the house and have had a sweet tooth since I had teeth I think. Some of my favorite sweet treats are Snicker bars, Twix, Peanut M&Ms, Swedish fish, and Mini-Gummy Frogs (Haribo brand). And (hope I am not jinxing myself) I have NEVER had a cavity!
4. I love ordering room service, particularly cheeseburgers, french fries and desserts.
5. I hate grocery shopping on Saturday afternoons, but sometimes it happens . . .and then I promise myself never to go again on a Saturday afternoon for a very long time.
6. I love being a teacher, but sometimes have a tough time juggling work and mom duties. I go through spurts where I really wish I could stay at home with Parker (and any other children who will come in our life), and then I think about missing out on my love of teaching . . .maybe one day I'll open my own daycare/preschool and get the best of both worlds.
7. I love being crafty and creative, but don't seem to find enough time in my schedule to be as crafty as I'd like to be . . .so birthday parties and throwing showers is too much fun for me!
Okay, now I'm going to pass this along to 7 friends to share 7 random facts, but don't feel like you have to do anything . . .because I know if Parker didn't take his giant afternoon nap this would NOT have ever happened.
I hope you all are having a good week and enjoyed learning 7 random facts about me :)

No comments:
Post a Comment