Sunday, April 3, 2011

Playday at the park


Trying to go through pictures from our trip, but had to share some sweet ones Katie helped me capture so I could play with P at the park one day while we were in TX.


Quite possibly one of my new favorite things Parker does . . .when he thinks something is funny he'll cover mouth and giggle :)
So much fun :) We had a GREAT time, enjoyed some hot, cooler, and hot again weather, lots of good food, great company, and fun little visits to different places. I will try to get some posts up and lots of pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. Is his jacket from Gap?! I think Porter has it in navy blue :)

    Also, Porter just started holding his hands over his mouth when he laughs too, I LOVE IT! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love his little coat. What a well dressed little tyke ;)

    ReplyDelete