Friday, May 13, 2011

13 weeks



I am about a week late posting this but that just means you get another post soon, or a double post next week :)


How far along? 13 weeks 6 days


Total weight loss/gain? about 5 pounds

Maternity clothes? maternity pants- more comfortable than my regular pants, and don't really need maternity tops yet but can wear some of them.

Sleep? LOVE IT! Can't get enough of it with chasing P around and ALMOST being done with school. Ready for some extra energy once school is done and 2nd trimester just around the corner (2 more days!)

Best moment this week? Having one of my preschoolers say, "what's in your belly" and so I said "I don't know, what do you think?" "A baby?" "Yes" "Is it a boy or girl baby?" "I don't know what do you think it is?" "A girl. What's her name?" "Well I don't have names picked yet, any good ideas?" "I think Dasiah" . . . . . so interested in everything and so cute. Don't think we will be name a little girl Dasiah but it's different and cute

Movement? Well the baby is moving all around but I haven't felt is just yet . . I think it was right about 16 weeks with Parker so we'll see if it is earlier this time or not

Food cravings? Not really, I know what I don't want, but like last time don't always know what I do want. It makes it easier with Parker because I don't have time to sit and think about it really just have to pick something and go with it. I've liked cereal (Life) with strawberries and blueberries a lot lately.

Gender? Don't know yet, but we are scheduled for our big ultrasound on June 15th :) Hoping this little one cooperates like Parker did.

Labor signs? Not today, but I had braxton hicks about 3 days ago, only about 2 in a row and then nothing thankfully :)

Belly button? In or out? getting a little flat in the back already

What I miss? being able to take naps whenever I want one, a little harder with work and a toddler at home.

What I am looking forward too? School being done in 4 weeks, hearing and seeing the little babe again soon, and being able to spend the summer home with P

Weekly wisdom? I've got nothing for you . . . brain is fried between end of the year school and being preggo again . . maybe you'll be lucky next week :)

Milestones? 1st trimester pretty much done :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for second trimester!!!! You look great!!! I defiantly think the bump grew, but you are still as tiny as ever!

    ReplyDelete