Sunday, May 29, 2011

16 weeks



How far along? 16 weeks


Total weight loss/gain? 7 lbs


Maternity clothes? Yes - all pants minus pajama pants and lots of my regular tops will be too short soon.


Sleep? Yes please! Not getting as much as I would LOVE but enough :) Parker is getting some new teeth - at least two molars and I think his top eye teeth too - a few restless nights


Best moment this week? Getting 2 more IEPs done, and 1 more report done at school, and watching P play outside - he could spend hours out there. Looking forward to summer at home with my little man!


Movement? Yes, more little kicks, punches or headbutts:)


Food cravings? Not really, a lot of things are giving me reflex or heartburn lately so ice cream helped with that the other night.


Gender? I will be surprised if it isn't a boy - just guessing . . .


Labor signs? No :)


Belly button - in or out? in still


What I miss? Not pulling my pants up every minute . . .and the underwear get dragged down too . . .oye ;)


What I am looking forward to? 8 more days with preschoolers :) And 1 summer home with my little guy :D


Weekly wisdom? Take each day one step at a time . . . .especially if you are a working momma and a teacher - things will get done . . .just not always as quickly as they used to


Milestones? 4 months today! Won't be long :) It seems like this time around is going so much faster!!!! And to think I will pretty much be 30ish weeks when school starts again . . .I'm going to need all the rest I can get this summer!


Happy Holiday Weekend - 3 glorious days at home with my family :)

2 comments:

  1. Your little belly is so cute! I love that one of my bloggy friends is expecting #2 - you'll be who I look to for how it all goes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The belly is looking ridiculously cute!!

    ReplyDelete