The other weekend we dropped off some things and Parker went right for my animal counters. They are very colorful, little and . . well, animals!
We were using the farm animal ones during the week, but I have some of the same type of counters but they are dinosaurs. We brought them home, cleaned them up, and P has been carrying them all around the house.
He always comes up with funny hiding places, games, and ways to place them. I took a few moments to capture my little man playing and climbing :)
At this point the dinosaurs were going "roar!" to one another, and he kept putting them by Sparty's paw and going "roar!" and laughing! I think he did it about 7 times each as funny to him as the last. Love the simple things :)
Everytime you post new photos, I think to myself "He looks older and older..." He's turning into quite the little man :)
ReplyDelete