Lazy blogger goes to . . . me!!!! Seems between beautiful weather, a busy toddler, Mother's day, school and trying to catch some sleep here and there, I am slacking at blogging. SORRY!!!!
I have some fun posts coming up, when I can upload pictures!
We started work on our basement, and have quite a few walls up, so pictures of that to come . . but with a warning that we have a LOT or things "stored" in the basement - between stuff from my classroom, our own storage and baby stuff . . . we needed functional space to put our things more neatly, and well . . .you'll see when I get pictures up how much we have stacked and stuffed aside so work could be done. It makes me ill thinking about the clutter, and I can't wait to go through it, organize, and donate more things too.
And I'll probably have to combine a 13 week/14 week post because that is when I foresee it happening ;)
I hope you all are having a good week . . . I haven't officially begun a countdown to summer, only because I have about 8-10 IEPs coming here very quickly and way too many reports to catch up on. But about a month is all :) And I am pretty sure the kids and myself, and my co-workers were all ready to be done at about Spring Break. Thank goodness for beautiful weather most days and lots of space to run and scream (promise -MOSTLY- the kids not me)
:)
How exciting to start the basement!! So worth the wait & mess..etc...et...etc..! ,Lov, Gram
ReplyDelete