is excited to tell you that he is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!!!
6 weeks
7 weeks


10 weeks
11 weeks

The little one will be here (more or less) November 12th, 2011, and as long as this little munchkin cooperates like P did, we will find out if Parker will have a baby brother or sister
We are very excited!!! I've been a little less sick in the morning than with Parker, only about 1/2 the days of the week since 8 weeks and 1 day exactly. I feel gross in the morning and then alright the rest of the day typically, just tired from growing a baby, chasing a toddler and teaching. So worth it though! We got to have a 1st tri-ultrasound (which is new at the office) at 9 weeks 1 day and I'll post baby pictures soon, but so fun! Nothing like hearing that little heart beating away.
So, that will explain some of my lazy blogging lately ;)
We tried our very best to keep our exciting news a secret until now. We are 12 weeks along today and of course I've been taking belly pictures for you (sans face this time around because it is SO much easier). 
5 weeks
8 weeks
9 weeks
12 weeks
The little one will be here (more or less) November 12th, 2011, and as long as this little munchkin cooperates like P did, we will find out if Parker will have a baby brother or sister
We are very excited!!! I've been a little less sick in the morning than with Parker, only about 1/2 the days of the week since 8 weeks and 1 day exactly. I feel gross in the morning and then alright the rest of the day typically, just tired from growing a baby, chasing a toddler and teaching. So worth it though! We got to have a 1st tri-ultrasound (which is new at the office) at 9 weeks 1 day and I'll post baby pictures soon, but so fun! Nothing like hearing that little heart beating away.
So, that will explain some of my lazy blogging lately ;)
There is certainly no baby in that belly- you are too skinny mini! C'mon grow some pondage woman! Just kidding, you look fantastic and I see a little bump but I know, yet again, you will be all baby and no body weight gain :) Love it. You are my favorite pregnant lady ever. Can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew. Do you have nursery ideas in mind yet or do we need to go do a little brainstorming together? :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Glad you haven't been too sick. I'm sure you are more than ready for summer time!:)
ReplyDeleteYAY!! So excited for you all! Can't wait to follow your journey with baby #2 {we shouldn't be too far behind you!} :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! Yay! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations- how exciting! My love to you, Chris, Parker and your baby plum! :) (12 weeks is a plum right?)
ReplyDeleteYou stink keeping it a secret!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSO HAPPY for you guys!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting! We are looking forward to another babe so much...but it will be year or two :) I'd love to have them close together though - Parker will have some much fun!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! How exciting!
ReplyDelete