Sunday, June 12, 2011

18 weeks

Getting bigger, and P had to hop in the picture to :)


How far along? 18 weeks!!!!! 4 1/2 months!

Total weight loss/gain? 10 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes, and thanks Katie for sending a few more options up :)

Sleep? Yes, love it! Caught a nap in there this week somehow too . . . probably that 90-96 degree heat for 5 straight days did me in.

Best moment this week? SCHOOL's OUT FOR SUMMER :)

Movement? Yes, a little wiggle worm in there

Food cravings? Not really, too hot to want much of anything this week but, Cool Ranch Doritos were tasty this week, slurpees and blizzards :)

Gender? find out in 3 days :)

Labor signs? None . . . even after packing up that classroom. Thank goodness!

Belly button in/out? In, but I can make it pop out, kind of amusing!

What I miss? I miss my preschoolers a little, and my coworkers too, but just a little as school JUST got out.

And I miss my Katie today too. He baby shower is today and I wish I could have made it down to Texas but somehow with needing to get ready for baby #2 and getting Parker's new room made that flight cost seem a little out of reach. I hope you have an amazing shower friend and enjoy the little things we sent along :)

What I'm looking forward to? Summer with my little man and our ultrasound this week. As well as being able to transform a few rooms at our house and buy some things for P's big boy room and this little peanut's room too (frilly or manly . . hmmmm)

Weekly wisdom? Sometimes God gives us a little bit of a break when we REALLY need it.

2 comments: