How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight loss/gain? 10-12 pounds (guessing - haven't weighed myself lately)
Maternity clothes? Yes - all pants, many tops, some dresses
Sleep? Parker must just be too excited that I am on summer vacation and has been an early riser about 4 days in a row. Naps will be necessary for momma too!
Best moment this week? Finding out we still have one healthy little babe growing perfectly.
Movement? I've got a mover and groover just like Parker was. He really has been stretching out a lot in my belly.
Gender? Handsome little boy (I had a feeling that's what was in there!)
Labor signs? No, but when he stretches out sometimes it sure feels very similar to a contraction.
Belly button - in/out? In and getting flatter still
What I miss? Energy
What I am looking forward to? Starting to work on my boys rooms. We just got some new bedding this weekend for both rooms and I can't wait to start working on them! Paint, get P's big boy bed, make curtains for at least the new little man's room and make some artwork . . . oh and of course organize!!!!
And our basement being done someday soon. I can't wait to decorate and organize down there.
Weekly wisdom? For a really long time I have never been okay with Parker crying-it-out, but have found that with his stubborness and pregnant momma not always so patient as I am not pregnant, I have learned to be okay with about 5-10 minutes of him crying and working through it, then if he needs me still to go rub his back and rock him. But pretty sure I will try much harder with his little brother's sleep habits from the very beginning.
You are looking so great and I cannot believe you're already half way there! That flew by!
ReplyDelete