Thursday, June 2, 2011

Water table

Parker has always loved playing in the water and when Parker's Noni saw a great deal on a water table at Target the other weekend in the ads, she let me know. We went out that afternoon to get this fun little surprise for P.

He had so much fun, even when we had to move it into the garage because it started raining.











We've been able to enjoy it a few days now, and he loves it so much in fact that he loves to throw a gigantic toddler tantrum when I am filling it up with water and he has to wait, or when his mother thinks he needs to wear pants instead of shorts because the weather cooled off one afternoon while enjoying it. Oh stubborn little boy :) Good thing I love you lots!


2 comments:

  1. 1. Love the new header!

    2. Porter loves his water table, too!

    3. I so can't picture that sweet boy throwing a temper tantrum... but I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out what you are having and PUHLEEZE do not let the baby find out it's own gender!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete