Total weight gain/loss? I'll bet 13 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I seem to carry so low that I wonder if some of my shirts are going to cover that belly up in a few weeks
Sleep? Yes, I like sleep, haven't slept as well this past week because I've packed too many fun things into the past few days . . . but worth it for all the fun memories and lots of good exercise walking around too!
Best moment this week? We moved P's crib, dresser, and rocker into his little brother's room, and P got his new big boy room yesterday (pictures to come this week). AND the BEST part of it is that he slept ALL NIGHT LONG in his big boy bed. This is a big deal at our house not only because he was in the big boy bed but because I can count between both hands the number of times he has slept all night long :) I asked him to show me his happy face about being a big boy and sleeping all night and here he is . . . my little goof ball (and this was ALL him no staging at all!!!!)
Movement? Lots and lots! Love that and saw my belly get a "kick" too for the first time this time around! :)
Gender? Little handsome dude
(Some of you have been asking about names . . . we have a few ideas but I am pretty sure I changed my mind at least 100000 times with Parker so we'll let you know when we have a really good idea of this little man's name! Right now the only part we are sure of is his middle name will be Thatcher which is my Grandpa's middle name and we love passing that little bit of him onto our little man who won't get to meet his Great Grandpa)
Labor signs? no, but I had my first dream about labor last night (he was not completely in the right position so we were working to move that boy around a little bit . . . but think I woke up 1/2 way through that dream . . .)
Belly button - in or out? Innie
What I miss? June - how did it go SO FAST?!?!?!
Milestones? This week's milestone goes to my big boy, who isn't in his crib any more . . . big boy!!!
Weekly wisdom? When a week is crammed full of fun . . it is okay to take a day to do nothing too :)
Pretty cool w/the Thatcher middle name, Erin....nice when family names get passed down thru family history! Luv, Grmma....
ReplyDelete