How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight loss/gain? 17ish . . . who jumps on that scale willingly at this point ;)
Maternity clothes? Yes, and currently stealing the hubbies basketball shorts for pjs on frequent occasions
Sleep? I have snuck in quite a few naps this week, and also had crazy dreams a few nights too - leading to very early mornings.
Best moment this week? Our video monitor coming in the mail yesterday! SOOO excited for that and we LOVE it (you know after about 1/2 a day of having it)
Movement? Little Hudson is quite the wiggle monster. Starting to really be able to tell when I am getting head butted, kicked, punched . . . I forgot how amazing (and often uncomfortable) those tiny little limbs can be.
Food cravings? Still nothing in particular . . . crushed ice in drinks is always great!
Gender? Hudson Thatcher - our sweet new little man
Labor signs? I had 2 B.H.s this week . . . that is all :)
Belly button in or out? Still getting closer to being flat, but not yet
What I miss? Patience - I feel like I have NO patience some days and then becoming an emotional basket case because I loose my normally positive approach to being a momma . . .and cry and cry some more. Oh geez!
What I am looking forward to? having Hudson in our house, completing our family (maybe forever . . . maybe not . . . but at least for the time being)
P.S. I KNOW everyone else says they show sooner 2nd time around but goodness . . . there are times I look in the mirror and think how did I grow THIS much from last week until now ??? But, so worth it all . . the aches and pains . . .the lack of patience . . .the nausea . . . worth every single moment 100000 times over!
Total weight loss/gain? 17ish . . . who jumps on that scale willingly at this point ;)
Maternity clothes? Yes, and currently stealing the hubbies basketball shorts for pjs on frequent occasions
Sleep? I have snuck in quite a few naps this week, and also had crazy dreams a few nights too - leading to very early mornings.
Best moment this week? Our video monitor coming in the mail yesterday! SOOO excited for that and we LOVE it (you know after about 1/2 a day of having it)
Movement? Little Hudson is quite the wiggle monster. Starting to really be able to tell when I am getting head butted, kicked, punched . . . I forgot how amazing (and often uncomfortable) those tiny little limbs can be.
Food cravings? Still nothing in particular . . . crushed ice in drinks is always great!
Gender? Hudson Thatcher - our sweet new little man
Labor signs? I had 2 B.H.s this week . . . that is all :)
Belly button in or out? Still getting closer to being flat, but not yet
What I miss? Patience - I feel like I have NO patience some days and then becoming an emotional basket case because I loose my normally positive approach to being a momma . . .and cry and cry some more. Oh geez!
What I am looking forward to? having Hudson in our house, completing our family (maybe forever . . . maybe not . . . but at least for the time being)
P.S. I KNOW everyone else says they show sooner 2nd time around but goodness . . . there are times I look in the mirror and think how did I grow THIS much from last week until now ??? But, so worth it all . . the aches and pains . . .the lack of patience . . .the nausea . . . worth every single moment 100000 times over!
1. You look great! {as always}
ReplyDelete2. I lost ALL my patience when Preggo with Weston. I felt so bad because my students suffered, and so did Porter and my husband! I also became an emotional basket case about it. Sadly, my patience never came back 100 percent.... two kids will do that to you ;)
3. Just have to tell you again how much I love Hudson's name!
4. You know that I showed so early and WAS HUGE the whole time... you look great!!!