How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I think 25-27ish . . . still not jumping on the scale for fun ;)
Maternity clothes? Of course, and thankfully there are lots of long tank tops to pair with shirts too.
Sleep? I've slept much better this week, and have even been able to catch a few naps. I'm hoping I am so worn out when school starts that I can overlook the uncomfortable stage at night (we'll see if that happens)
Best moment this week? Parker loves to shine a flashlight in on Hudson and say "Hi! I'm Parker! Hi Hudson!" and tell him what he's been playing with and snuggle on him. Total cuteness!
Movement? Yes, all the time, and really wedging himself in the most uncomfortable positions.
Food cravings? Nothings really . . but I got my favorite bread at the Farmer's Market this weekend - Garlic Dill and it is SO good - especially with fresh tomato slices on top of a toasted slice.
Gender? A handsome little boy! I can't wait to see his sweet little face (but ask for him to stay in for at least 7 more weeks!)
Labor signs? I have some B/H contractions every now and then, and notice them more when I've been slacking on water intake and moving too much.
Belly button? Trying to pop out there
What I miss? Eating normal sized meals and not regreting it . . . babies take up lots of room!
What I am looking forward to? Final prep for kids next week, seeing co-workers, and spending a few more days with my little man before this year flashes before my eyes . . .
Total weight gain/loss? I think 25-27ish . . . still not jumping on the scale for fun ;)
Maternity clothes? Of course, and thankfully there are lots of long tank tops to pair with shirts too.
Sleep? I've slept much better this week, and have even been able to catch a few naps. I'm hoping I am so worn out when school starts that I can overlook the uncomfortable stage at night (we'll see if that happens)
Best moment this week? Parker loves to shine a flashlight in on Hudson and say "Hi! I'm Parker! Hi Hudson!" and tell him what he's been playing with and snuggle on him. Total cuteness!
Movement? Yes, all the time, and really wedging himself in the most uncomfortable positions.
Food cravings? Nothings really . . but I got my favorite bread at the Farmer's Market this weekend - Garlic Dill and it is SO good - especially with fresh tomato slices on top of a toasted slice.
Gender? A handsome little boy! I can't wait to see his sweet little face (but ask for him to stay in for at least 7 more weeks!)
Labor signs? I have some B/H contractions every now and then, and notice them more when I've been slacking on water intake and moving too much.
Belly button? Trying to pop out there
What I miss? Eating normal sized meals and not regreting it . . . babies take up lots of room!
What I am looking forward to? Final prep for kids next week, seeing co-workers, and spending a few more days with my little man before this year flashes before my eyes . . .
You look adorable! Hi Hudson, so cute! =)
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooking great, Momma!
ReplyDelete