Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Can you guess???

What a certain little boy is watching???









Something that makes him very excited
and sometimes a little too sassy (and he needs to go take a break on his little stool for a minute "Sorry Momma!") but oh man does he love the game :)


He loves watching the "boys" play baseball . . . you know the little boys of the Little League World Series games?!?!? I have to tell him the names of the pitchers (in particular- he might just take after his daddy), and then everytime he sees a pitcher in the color of the team we happen to be watching asks if is that same boy. Very cute!

4 comments:

  1. That is so great! I grew up in Williamsport, so the LLWS was always a big deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- he is such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Parker....glad you like ALL sports...and glad you have to have a TIME OUT sometimes too...then folks will love to be around you!
    Luv, G-Grmma Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that you took a picture of him in time-out! That is adorable!

    ReplyDelete