Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I thought I'd take a minute to share what I'm thankful for, because it helps to count your blessings aloud sometimes.

I'm thankful for . . .
- One healthy baby, growing more each day in my belly
- One silly toddler who enjoys running around saying "and beyond!!!!!" (you know just like his little buddy "Bunnnnnn" Lightyear)
- One supportive and caring husband
- One snuggly pup
- Two some times naughty but very snuggly cats
- Two jobs that help support our family
- Two sets of families that love and support us
- One God whose love never fails
- One growing class list (it's better to start out with more kids than get them later in the year trust me!!!)
- Lots of amazing friends and family to make memories with daily
- Lots of bloggy friends who I get to share our life with and share theirs too
- 145 baby wiggles, kicks, and hiccups (no I did not count, and there are probably more but you know)


What are YOU thankful for?

4 comments:

  1. Thankful for Family & Friends & God! I pray for those who do not know HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oppps....Love to all, Grmma G...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful to have such a wonderful friend like YOU!!!!! love you lots, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea, I should adopt it! So thankful and gratful for so much! XO have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete