Sunday, October 9, 2011

35 weeks

How far along? 35 weeks!!!

Total weight gain/loss? Yeah, not gonna go there anymore! ;)

Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans and floral tank in this pic, other tank and sweater normal. Sooooo ready to be in normal clothing again!

Sleep? Not great this week at all. Between contractions, bathroom breaks, and charlie horses . . .and a little toddler who hasn't slept the best. Thankful for a few naps here and there!

Best moment this week? Feeling caught up at work, and prepared for anything!

Food cravings? Honeycrisp apples - yum! But I love apples anyways, they are just great right now! Otherwise not really wanting a whole lot, really running out of room.

Gender? Hudson Thatcher :) Our little man who will arrive soon!!!

Labor signs? Yes, so much so on Friday morning that after having about 10 in an hour I called and my OB told me to go to the L&D triage. Come to find out I had a slight UTI and only about an hour and a half later we were able to come home. Relieved that Hudson wasn't quite ready to come but glad: 1. it wasn't busy, 2. Antibiotics have mostly helped with contractions, 3. we were fast and totally ready if it was the real thing, 4. that my parents were so close. But I'm 1cm dilated so that is good . . .hoping he doesn't wait too long to get here, I'm getting to the miserable preggo stage.

Belly button? flat, or out, or in . . . Hudson likes to kick it out a lot!

What I miss? moving like normal

What I am looking forward to? Hudson's arrival!!!! Still have a few projects to finish for his room, but have all the supplies for them to be accomplished. And have to get back baby stuff from a friend we let borrow them. But can't wait to meet our little munchkin!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow - when did you get to 35 weeks?! Time is starting to fly! You look so great. Glad Hudson decided to wait a little longer before making his appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man UTI's are miserable!! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping SUNDAY is the day! He will be 36 weeks that day ;) which I know isn't technically full term yet... but Weston was a 36 weeker!

    ReplyDelete