The keyboard was freezing up when I tried typing in the title and when it popped up it said "338 weeks" . . . I had to laugh because some moments of the day it feels like that ;) Yes, cue the dramatics!
-38 weeks (right when P was born . . . so of course I'm getting impatient!)
-Didn't gain weight this week at the doctors which is awesome! Don't worry, I still packed on plenty for the wee one during the rest of this pregnancy!
-Ready to not be hiking up my pants throughout the day (seriously preggo jeans don't need to have that feature)
- Not been sleeping very well this week, but I'm okay with that. I feel mostly rested in the morning and probably more so than when Hudson is first here.
- P got to tag along with us to our OB appt this week and sweet talked his way into hearing Hudson's heart beating twice. He LOVES going with us to the doctor and is such a little charmer to everyone there :)
- Not craving a whole lot other than water and popsicles this week - allergies/cold make for a dry/sore throat and those always help a bit. Not feeling very hungry at all or starving for who knows what it seems like.
- Pretty positive it's still a baby boy baking in there . . . hopefully he decides to confirm that very very soon!
- Really running out of space but managing to be quite the acrobat still. He had hiccups this morning, which would have been a little cuter at about 6:00 versus 4:30. But nothing like feeling a baby moving around in there . . .other than holding them (ahem Hudson that's a hint!)
- Lots more contractions, nothing like last week, but ready for the real deal. I think I mentioned how because they had to do a routine test at our 36 weeks appt, that I had him check me and I was SO over being preggo at that moment that when I didn't get the news I really wanted, it wasn't pretty! So he said he'd check me if I wanted this past week and I resisted . . . because it was just easier not knowing. He'll for sure check me this week and said if I'm even 2-3 that he's ship me over to the hospital to get things going. Say a little prayer because ideally I'd either love to go into labor before then or get that news. I'll keep you posted!!!
- belly button - out like a turkey timer for a while
- I forgot until about a month-ish ago, how being close to the end of your pregnancy (never mind if your babe isn't due for 2 more months) makes people feel the need to comment on your hugeness, pat your belly, and say abnoxious things. I don't mind family or close friends saying things, but as if you aren't already done being preggo and want that sweet baby there to snuggle. First time being preggo is a bit different, because you might be ready to be done but somehow I don't rememeber being quite so impatient with P. I think all the comments have made the last few weeks creep by. So know how much I REALLY REALLY appreciate all the positive thoughts, prayers and nice comments from all of you :) Couldn't make it through without them!
- Hudson . . . .I just want to smooch those little cheeks so anytime little buddy! :)
-Didn't gain weight this week at the doctors which is awesome! Don't worry, I still packed on plenty for the wee one during the rest of this pregnancy!
-Ready to not be hiking up my pants throughout the day (seriously preggo jeans don't need to have that feature)
- Not been sleeping very well this week, but I'm okay with that. I feel mostly rested in the morning and probably more so than when Hudson is first here.
- P got to tag along with us to our OB appt this week and sweet talked his way into hearing Hudson's heart beating twice. He LOVES going with us to the doctor and is such a little charmer to everyone there :)
- Not craving a whole lot other than water and popsicles this week - allergies/cold make for a dry/sore throat and those always help a bit. Not feeling very hungry at all or starving for who knows what it seems like.
- Pretty positive it's still a baby boy baking in there . . . hopefully he decides to confirm that very very soon!
- Really running out of space but managing to be quite the acrobat still. He had hiccups this morning, which would have been a little cuter at about 6:00 versus 4:30. But nothing like feeling a baby moving around in there . . .other than holding them (ahem Hudson that's a hint!)
- Lots more contractions, nothing like last week, but ready for the real deal. I think I mentioned how because they had to do a routine test at our 36 weeks appt, that I had him check me and I was SO over being preggo at that moment that when I didn't get the news I really wanted, it wasn't pretty! So he said he'd check me if I wanted this past week and I resisted . . . because it was just easier not knowing. He'll for sure check me this week and said if I'm even 2-3 that he's ship me over to the hospital to get things going. Say a little prayer because ideally I'd either love to go into labor before then or get that news. I'll keep you posted!!!
- belly button - out like a turkey timer for a while
- I forgot until about a month-ish ago, how being close to the end of your pregnancy (never mind if your babe isn't due for 2 more months) makes people feel the need to comment on your hugeness, pat your belly, and say abnoxious things. I don't mind family or close friends saying things, but as if you aren't already done being preggo and want that sweet baby there to snuggle. First time being preggo is a bit different, because you might be ready to be done but somehow I don't rememeber being quite so impatient with P. I think all the comments have made the last few weeks creep by. So know how much I REALLY REALLY appreciate all the positive thoughts, prayers and nice comments from all of you :) Couldn't make it through without them!
- Hudson . . . .I just want to smooch those little cheeks so anytime little buddy! :)
38 weeks is getting pretty serious - it won't be long now! When was P born? Asher was at 39 weeks, 1 day so I know that will be my benchmark for baby #2. It probably doesn't correlate at all...oh well! ha!
ReplyDeleteYou can make it. Can't wait to see photos of little Hudson with his big brother soon!!
Hey where's the belly shot? =) Hope he comes soon for you! XO
ReplyDeleteYou're almost done lady! Just keep drinking that water and keep moving! I love you oodles and I know you are SO done being preggo- I can't say that I feel your pain but I'm really feeling for you. Hang in there friend- you got this ;)
ReplyDeleteElle
Stop looking so darn good!
ReplyDelete& Hudson, come on out!!!!!
Congrats for making it..almost to the end! Can't wait to meet him. Best wishes with delivery!
ReplyDelete