Warning to those who don't care to know about all the details of my cervix . . .don't read this one ;)
I had my "38" week appt today, and I'm 1-2 cm, 70% . . . .head is still in the right place, have had lots of good contractions but they come and go.
One would think I might be mad, but I've come to terms with the fact that he'll be here when he's ready . . . .or next week by Tuesday or Wednesday :)
My OB said, "If he doesn't come by next week you want to go have a baby???"
Obviously!!!! :) So I haven't decided if he decides to wait until then if I'll take Monday off too and just decide tomorrow is my last day or what . . .we'll just see how it all goes. But tomorrow or Monday will be my last day of work before this little man arrives, and I'm pretty excited about it!
So light at the end of the tunnel, but Hudson don't feel like you have to wait to be forced from your cozy abode. But we're ready to snuggle you little man (and praying you are still little).
I have always had open plans with both my boy's deliveries:
- Try to go without meds, but take them if I need them
- Try to go without being induced, but had I not gotten Pitocin with Parker I am pretty sure I would have had a C-section
- Try to have babies naturally vs C-section
etc, etc, etc
But I'm realistic too! I know that Hudson is going to come how he is supposed to come. And I'll recover either way :)
But a little prayer for progress in the next few days would be awesome too ;)
Just wanted to keep you posted!!!
CANNOT WAIT!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletehope he makes his appearance soon and that it's a smooth labor and delivery!
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for a safe delivery & healthy baby Hudson to some soon...it will all work out in the end...Luv, Grmma Sally
ReplyDeleteSo ready for him to be here, too! Waiting is killing me! Come on Hudson!!!
ReplyDeleteP.s. Being induced isn't scary. Promise!
Hurray! Take care of you & I hope he decides to pop out STAT :)
ReplyDelete