I was kind of joking with Chris in the waiting room at the OB today "I didn't imagine that he said he'd send us over and get the ball rolling that day did I." Well not, exactly . . .
We aren't headed to the hospital today, unless Hudson comes on his own that is, but we have a date and time. Thursday at 7am we are headed to L&D . . . thankful he won't let me go late at least, and won't be heart broken if Hudson decides to come before then.
End in sight . . .end in sight . . .focusing on that :)
And hoping that I sleep a little between now and then and MAYBE P will feel well enough by then he can visit.
details . . . always always get the details!!!!!! Ugh! (frustrated but not too bad . . you know after a few tears of frustration shed)
Oh and Thursday is a full moon and Kelly's birthday . . . we'll see how it all goes down but wanted to make sure you all were in the loop!
You know, when you commented on my blog this morning my first thought was, "isn't she having a baby today?? Why is she reading blogs?" ha ha! Good to know you're not just blogging between contractions.
ReplyDeleteExcited to "meet" Hudson on Thursday! You can make it!
Good luck Mama Bear! Soon you'll have a new little man to add to your brood! :D
ReplyDeleteBest wishes! I can't wait to 'meet' him! :) Come to me for birth announcements. I would love to do them for you!
ReplyDeleteHope everything is going great today!!!
ReplyDeleteanxiously awaiting the news!!!!!!!! :-)
ReplyDelete