Sunday, December 11, 2011

1 month







Hudson,

A whole month has passed since you made your way into the world and made our hearts grow that much more. You are such a sweet boy. You generally are an easy going baby, crying when you are tired, hungry or need a diaper for the most part only. I think you are going to be a snuggle bug just like your brother which warms my heart.


You fit into some of your newborn things still, but I pretty much packed all of it up because you are just growing and growing. You are wearing 0-3 month and some 3 month things. You wear size 1 diapers, and you haven't really worn anything shoe wise other than your cute little slipper collection.


You love nursing and momma loves it too, even though you latch on like a barracuda just like your big brother did. You generally go 2 1/2 to 4 hours between feedings, but would eat every 2 hours if I let you. You've had 3 pumped bottles and have done pretty well with those, I want you to be set when you have to go to daycare in a little over a month.


You're a pretty good sleeper. You take at least one morning nap and two shorter afternoon naps or one long one. I think you've been taking about 45 minute to 2 hour naps. You like to be asleep between 7:30 and 8:30 it seems and wake every 2-4 hours to eat again. You often like to lie awake after one of your feedings, often the 3:00ish time and just stare at shadows and Mommy, and as much as I want sleep I also love a little extra quiet snuggle and play time with you, because you are growing too fast little bug.


Your big brother loves loves loves you. He loves to smooch on you, play with your baby toys next to you, have tummy time with you, stop your swing to give you more kisses, sing you songs. Parker loves to tell you "It's okay Hudson" when you are crying and sing, and you usually stop when he does this. I think you guys are going to be great buddies when you get a little bigger.


We go on Thursday for your "One month" Well Baby check, and I'll bet you are between 9 and 10 pounds, and I bet at least 22 1/2 inches


You're such an observer, and really like to check everything out. Going to be such a smart little man :)


We love you little buggy!

2 comments:

  1. Now Hudson doesn't look so much like Parker...maybe because his hair is darker?? Such a Cutie Patotie!!

    ReplyDelete