Friday, December 9, 2011

There are days

Days when I can take two sweet boys to Target and we come back with everything we intended to get (and then some).

Days when I can't take sweet boys to the library because a certain big boy is crabby like the Grinch (and oddly wearing such a shirt . . .might be changing it later)

Days when my biggest is smothering the littlest with the sweetest little kisses and saying, "Aww! So cute brother!"

I'll try to always remember these moments because they are real, they are life and they are my sweet family :) I've been taking pictures so I'll have to upload them soon and share of my cute boys!



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I did end up ordering pictures, and can't wait to pick some new frames and hang them up. And we picked our birth announcement and I LOVE it can't wait to share it soon! And we even get 15% off our order and a brag book because I just had to order so many of my favorites . . .LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. ooh, I can't wait to see the announcement you picked! We have a strict rule around against wearing shirts that say "crabby" "bossy" "grinch" etc. There is definitely a connection between clothes and attitude! ha!

    ReplyDelete