Bad blogger . . . again . . .but I have taken a few pictures, since I last posted. Life happens, work happens, busy busy busy!!!! Forgive me!
Brothers :) Melts my heart!
Chris and I both took today off, P had his 2-year well check today. Only 1 shot needed and he didn't cry for very long after . . .the promise of stickers always helps! Parker is 28 1/2 pounds and 35 inches, he hasn't really gained anything since his 18 month appt but I kinda figured because he is always moving and he's often picky about food lately like most toddlers . . .but he's such a smart little man. Dr. Frye was impressed with all his skills! So proud of our little man!
What else is new?!? . . . not much really. I've been loving trying some new Pintrest recipes (Pizza Bites, King Ranch Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pockets, and Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies!!! ALL DELISH!!!) , we've been able to have some friends over for dinner and lunch, and we've tried to enjoy a little time outside too.
I'm scheduling at least 2 more posts and hope I can catch up on what's going on with all of you!!! :) Have a great week!
Um, post recipes, please!!!
ReplyDelete& I love the pics of the boys. There is NOTHING like brothers :)
I can totally relate to being a "bad blogger!" I want to capture everything, but I also was to live it all! Ha! Good luck - your boys are adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteBig Brother love....so cute!
ReplyDelete