Wednesday, February 8, 2012

P's Birthday Party

I didn't go as crazy with prep for Parker's 2nd birthday . . . with a 2 1/2 month old and going back to work it wasn't likely to happen. I even took the easy way out and had it somewhere else so I didn't even have to clean my house. And, seriously, the day before I was decorating the cupcakes and cakes and both boys were sleeping and angels the whole time I was busy. God knew I needed to get a few things done :)



We had his party at a local Pizza place (they have a "party room" so we reserved that) and Parker loves watching them "toss the dough" through this little window by the kitchen. We got balloons, made favors, food was taken care of, and cupcakes and cake made by me, and the cutest cookies made by my Auntie Gayl (I'll share that stuff on Friday!)



I'm TWO mateys!!!!







2 comments: