Friday, March 16, 2012

Running

Alright, this is the plan to get my rear-into-gear . . . .

Couch-to-5K Running Plan

With this fabulous weather, I've made it out several days already and this is the way to get going in longer, and longer intervals . . . .

So, here's to praying for good weather and getting back in shape.

P.S. I'm pretty sure my running form is only slightly less spastic than Pheobe ;) Ha ha! Kidding but makes me laugh everytime I think about that episode!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I love that episode. =) Good luck you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running is so great and as a working mom, it keeps me sane! I hope it does the same for you! I have a running blog if you'd like to follow. I'm currently training for a half marathon. It's hard work but I love it! :)
    http://renesrunningadventures.blogspot.com/

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete