Sunday, March 25, 2012

tooooooo fast!

My biggest goofball :) He stole daddy's keys

and . . . This is the 5th time I've tried uploading this picture and it keeps turning itself the weirdest directions but still cute little face :)


I wanted to update Hudson's stats because we had his 4 month well-check on Friday. At 4 1/2 months he is 16 lbs 12 oz (90%tile), and 27 1/4 inches (95%tile). We also started rice cereal on Saturday . . .he kinda loves it actually :) I think he is most excited to nom on a sippy cup and drink water than anything else actually, but he's so ready for food (and how is he that old already?!?)


So adventures in making baby food begin again . . .I loved that with P. I made some pears tonight, and thought about making sweet potatoes but forgot that I already was in the kitchen all day making other treats (I'll post the links for those later this week!).


And did I mention 4 days with kids, then Spring Break is here? We're not heading anywhere this year, but I'm excited for a week home with my boys :) I'll be making baby food, playing, organizing the basement (hopefully) and gathering donation things from there, and soaking up some more playtime and snuggles :) And likely baking and cooking some yummy things too.


Hope you all are well :)

2 comments:

  1. We just finished up an amazing Spring Break Staycation here as well! Hope you enjoy yours as much as we did ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first pic of P. What a ham! Precious babies my love.

    ReplyDelete