Tuesday, April 3, 2012

cereal

This is how bad I am at loading pictures . . .these are from 2 weeks ago . . .but Hudson got to try rice cereal.  He didn't hate it, didn't love it either.  He was more excited about the sippy cup and water.  





We have since enjoyed several new foods: oatmeal, pears, mango, sweet potato and tried carrots today.  I think we are still working on liking sweet potatoes, but he seems to like everything else.  I've been trying to find a spare moment or two to make batches of baby food, and getting Parker to help cut, mix, or stir is helpful because then I only have to really focus on 2 things at once instead of 3.

Oh and for all the mommies out there with little ones . . . you can get this fancy knife, called "My Safe Cutter" from Pampered Chef (but I'm pretty sure it is the wider blade/pumpkin carving knife) and they are even safer than a butter knife to cut with . . .good practice :)




3 comments:

  1. How cute! Solid foods are always so exciting! Thanks for the tip on the knife. I am going to a Pampered Chef party in a few weeks so I will be sure to order one. I was thinking about it but I wasn't sure how "safe" it was. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh yah! I love his big beautiful eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin I think I still have some baby food in the freezer from Ainsley. If you want it let me know we can work out a time for me to drop it off. Not sure what is in there still but again if interested I can let you know that

    ReplyDelete