Saturday, April 21, 2012

oh and . . .

P.S. Forgive me . . . my lack of blogging is due to the fact that it is IEP season for this lady . . . .I'll hopefully return to my regularly scheduled blogs in about 2 weeks, and try to get a few scheduled between now and then.    Until then, I'll be trying to sleep now and then, snuggling my boys, cooking, writing reports/goals/IEPs/counting my gray hairs I gain from every hour spent writing up reports this time of year . . . :)  I really do love my job, but the paperwork is nuts sometimes.  But it is all to help my kiddos be successful once they leave me, so I'll do it!

I promise, one day soon I'll catch up with all of you too!

1 comment:

  1. 6 weeks and counting... hang in there momma! Summer is NEAR!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete