Saturday, May 5, 2012

Trying something new....

My 29th birthday was last week.....well almost a week and a half ago now......bad blogger!

But, my hubby got me an iPad and I am going to try to at least blog on here if I don't make it to the laptop.

The boys are growing too fast, as they tend to do. Hudson loves food, and is really teething now, bottom incisors, just like his big brother. He is such a happy boy, but her likes a full belly and strict bedtime. He loves the jumpers......loves and just squeals when he is jumping away. He is loving trying to feed himself things.... Like puffs. Parker is into the "why?" phase, and he is just so curious. His favored phrases he uses all the time lately . . ."Oh my goodness!" "Of course!" "Amazing!" and he is soooo into Bible stories lately. His current favorite story is Jonah, and he was acting out it with his balls. . . .one was God, one was Jonah, one was the whale......he's quite creative with his dialogue and really fairly accurate with what he recalls from the stories. His other favorite is "Tacky the Penguin".

When I get a chance I'll load some new pictures.....but the boys have been busy playing and being cute of course ;).

1 comment:

  1. Ok, picturs of "the Boys", how bout the kitties too? LOL..Have fun with your Ipad....Luv Grmma

    ReplyDelete