Thursday, July 12, 2012

Things I want to remember.....

My biggest boy is growing so fast, as that tends to happen. He maybe stubborn at times, he may get out of bed 57 times at night because he wants to snuggle, he may make big messes.....but oh how he makes my heart grow.

He is quite a character, and the best big brother. He is often found right by his brother's side if he cries for some reason saying, "it's okay Hudson, I'm right here!"

He loves our pets, and always has to tell them what he is doing, and they can often calm I'm down when he is sad, and he goes back to happy.

He is a big helper, my little chef, my dishwasher, he rarely turns down a request for help.

He is so creative, and so silly.

He often responds to any request with "of course", and loves to say "Awww! So cute!"

He loves coming up with ideas . . . I'm thinking we need ice cream Mom :) I'm thinking we need to go feed the animals. I'm thinking we all need to snuggle right here.

He is so full of wonder and curiosity....everything is "why" and "what's that"

He loves to make people laugh, loves to show off his skills, but still likes someone close by.

Love you buddy, you are so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you guys SOOOOOO much, it makes my heart hurt!!! Give that little sweetheart a big hug and kiss from me :)

    ReplyDelete