Dear Parker,I am the boss! Please remember that ;)Love, Your even more stubborn Momma
Oh gosh... I know you have a few more months but man, so far... age THREE is hard! SO hard :(
OH,OH...there must be a story here....Didn't "bargining" help? LOL...I survived Noni...Noni survived her kids & you will too....Have a good weekend...weather should be nice & dry! Luv, Grmma
HA! I LOVE THIS!!! and my little 4 year old needs this reminder to sometimes:)Michelle G
Ugh Hayden is still at this point will it ever end?
Oh gosh... I know you have a few more months but man, so far... age THREE is hard! SO hard :(
ReplyDeleteOH,OH...there must be a story here....Didn't "bargining" help? LOL...I survived Noni...Noni survived her kids & you will too....Have a good weekend...weather should be nice & dry! Luv, Grmma
ReplyDeleteHA! I LOVE THIS!!! and my little 4 year old needs this reminder to sometimes:)
ReplyDeleteMichelle G
Ugh Hayden is still at this point will it ever end?
ReplyDelete