Well, seems like I am even a bigger blog slacker than before. So, it is time....update!
Currently I am doing this....
School is out, the boys are napping, and we are waiting on two of our favorite people to visit for a few days.
I am not going to lie, sounds like a dream, and it kind of is.
But I would be lying if I said I am a perfect mom, cause heck I sent out a distress call to my hubby this morning, the packed the boys up to head to Target, bought some milk, fruit snacks, and glow in the dark bugs (boy momma or what?). We got a bag of popcorn (which the nicest girl split into two bags without even asking) and I got a Pepsi and we just walked around the store, looked at books, toys, hate, shoes, and made it home in one piece.
But, even the craziest moments, there is no place I would rather be.
We'll be back again soon.....really....I think :)
No comments:
Post a Comment