Here is what they looked like . . .
I drove this black Dodge Nitro. It had 4 wheel drive, towing power (you know for our non-existant boat and camper trips). It had seating for 5 and nice trunk space, but nothing special.
This Used tan/gold/beige Jeep Grand Cherokee, which had all leather, and loaded everything but turned me off the second I opened the door because it really smelled like a smoker had it before. Deal breaker!
Dodge Journey
I currently have a Chrysler Pacifica, and really like that. The car I fell in love with the 2009 Dodge Journey. The Journey is very similar to my current car, but just a little different body style. It has A TON of storage in it. For instance: 1) dash board has a "chill zone" to store beverages and keep them cold, 2) Under the front passenger seat there is a stoage compartment that you get to by lifting the bottom cushion up . . large enough for a pizza box!, 3)The middle row passenger seats have floor compartments for storage, 4) the trunk has a compartement that is extra deep and so much more :) It has extra seating in the back, which can fold down flat to be more trunk space (for all my teacher bags and boxes at various times) So, I think by the end of the month we will have a new car! It wasn't nearly as painful as I was stressing myself out to make it . . . because we went with the same sales guy and dealership we got our other two cars from so they made us a great deal :)Lastly on my day off, I got my hair done! It was such a nice thing to do, and relaxing to just sit and have someone pamper you for a few hours. I just got a little trim and two highlight colors (red and caramel). I will post pictures soon, after I get over my cold! Ugh! And I thought it would hold off until after school was done like it normally does . . . but on a weekend makes it easier for me during the week so I don't have to make sub plans.
Here is what's coming for the weekend:
1) dinner with B and Kate at Cafe American, then we are going to see
2) Head to Detroit, and the Joe to watch the Red Wings.
3) Teach Sunday School
4) Play with the pup outside
Have a great weekend everyone!





Oh no- I hope you're feeling better soon! Can't wait to see your hair... and that's SO exciting about your new car! Yay for getting it next month!
ReplyDelete