We didn't have anything big planned for the weekend, and it was so nice.
My sister-in-law is about 4.5 months preggers and is at the uncomfortable stage (not totally looking pregnant but feeling that way for sure) so I told her we were going shopping. She needed to get some new clothes . . .wasn't sure if she was ready to do so but she made out! She got some great stuff to grow with the baby :) I can only hope that when we get pregnant that I look as good as she does at this point!
We went to a baseball game, and stayed until two extra innings were done, I guess there ended up being 14 innings!!! And they ended up losing but it was fun none the less. We started sitting in my grandpa's season seats and there were these people sitting next to us that were really rather annoying. I usually don't get bugged by people, but needless to say they were drinking and getting up and down about every 10 minutes. So, our amazing section leader asked us if we wanted to move right behind the dugout for the rest of the game! It was so nice, and we had a TON of leg room!
Today was pretty typical and so relaxing! We taught Sunday School this morning, bought groceries, and then I vegged out to Will and Grace the rest of the day, maybe sneaking a nap in there too. I don't know if I have mentioned but we have a 4 month old puppy. His name is Sparty and he's a boxer (maybe lab) mix. He's super playful and likes to burrow under the covers when I let him in bed. He is going through a teething stage and likes to mostly chew his toys but sometimes things he shouldn't. Like today MY NOSE! It wasn't a typical little chomp . . .like ripped my cartilage a bit. Ouch! It wasn't deep enough to need stitches, and luckily we both have updated shots but I spend a good few hours with a cotton ball up my nose. My hubby went out to get the liquid band-aid for me and besides killing when it went on and smelling like nail polish (still not convinced it is anything different than that) Oh puppy! He still has things to learn :)
And I need some input! I am taking the day off Wednesday just because I have some time to use and it sounds nice at the end of the year! I haven't gone to get my hair done since October (not sure why but I just haven't . . .maybe because I needed to grow it out a little bit). I love it shorter, but realized that it has to be long enough to put up if I want to. It was about chin length in October and is about at my shoulders . . . so it is probably time for a trim and some COLOR! I like trying different variations with the highlights . . .but got red and brown tones most recently.
ANY SUGGESTIONS? I am thinking something like Hayden but maybe more length wise like Gwyneth. Color ideas? Maybe blonde, but likely red and carmel tones . . . but any suggestions are helpful :)

Have a great week everyone! I hope the sun shines all week for you :o)
Oooh- I like your haircut/color ideas! Glad the Loons game was fun and hope Kelly is feeling better with her cute new clothes! You're such a great sister-in-law!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of doing something like that soon too. I just can't decide! Plus I've had really bad luck with other people cutting my hair and have been cutting my own for like 10 years now. I could probably do that cut on myself, I just don't have the energy!
ReplyDelete