Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lice . . .

There is nothing that makes my head itch more than finding knits in one of my preschoolers hair . . . and it is the one that needs the most snuggles! Still God helped me get over my head-itching-the-second-I-hear-the-word-lice and just love on her a little more, mind you with my head far from hers . . .poor little Pippi! (I think I forgot to mention she reminds me exactly of Pippi Longstockings . . . so cute)

Other than that . . .it was a good Wednesday. We only had to bribe the kids with suckers once ;o> mainly because it was pouring rain and we didn't have gym time today. What's a teacher to do? I didn't mention it was our first day back after a NICE long Memorial Day holiday. And I will mention that I am SO thankful that we only have one more day this week! The next two weeks will fly by I know it! It is amazing to think the year is almost done, and to celebrate I am taking a day off next week . . .getting a sub for the day and getting my hair done just because I need it! :)

Hopefully it doesn't sound like I don't want to be at work . . . I LOVE my job but I am SO ready for summer vacation! I'm ready to organize my closet again, and put some organization into the basement . . . .I'm really excited for that and wish there was a Container Store close by so I could stock up once I get going . . but the hubby is probably thankful we live nowhere near one!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin- my head is itching now, too! :) Hope the rest of the week (today) goes well- yay for getting your hair done!

    ReplyDelete