How far along? 12 weeks and a few days
Total weight gain/loss: 3-4 pounds, depending on the bloat that day.
Maternity clothes?: LOVE them. I could probably still wear my Be Band but who doesn't love a great excuse to shop. And let me say that Macy's has an amazing selection! Yay!
Sleep: VERY tired lately. I have taken a 1-2.5 hour nap the past few days, and it has been wonderful. Before we were preggers and I would nap, I couldn't fall asleep that evening for a few minutes, well more like hours . . .thanks little baby for making me sleepy :)
Best moment this week: New bras :) Yeah . . . it will be interesting to see how much bigger they get! Ahhhh!
Movement: I know the baby is moving all around, as we were able to witness at our ultrasound, but I haven't felt it yet. They say it feels like a butterfly in your belly, or bubbles, or gas. I can't wait to feel our little one moving around!
Food cravings: Toast and applesauce, and if my stomach can take it dairy products (cottage cheese, cheese, milk, ice cream, sour cream . . . )
Gender: Not sure yet . . . but we do want to find out, so as long as our little peanut cooperates, in about 7 weeks we will know.
Labor Signs: No, which is a really good thing at this point . . .
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: being able to stand up for long periods of time to do things like blow dry my hair and put on make-up (that isn't even a long period of time). I pretty much bring a chair in the bathroom because my legs get really tired, or arms if I am doing my hair. Lots of breaks!
What I am looking forward to: Hearing our baby's heartbeat at our appointment in a few weeks.
Weekly Wisdom: Take time to relax with family and friends as often as possible. Go places together, eat meals together, cook together, and laugh together. And snuggle with your animals as much as they'll let you, it is SO relaxing! Our pup loves napping with me on our bed.
Milestones: ALMOST through the 1st Trimester . . . 1 more week!
And one more thing I love . . . a site called "The Bump" (same family as "The Knot" and "The Nest") has a size comparison for the baby week by week . . .mostly compared to fruits and veggies. I'll share that with you each time I do this kind of post. This week we have a plum!
Awww... I'm so excited about your little Plum! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. This may be a little too personal, but you'll like it.
ReplyDeleteI went from a 36c to a 36DD when I was pregnant. And I only carried them to 24 weeks.
Good luck, sista.
Please show belly pics weekly.
Us "not so prego mamas" need someones belly to look at.
HA!