Why did no one ever mention how badly my bladder would feel before the ultrasound . . . yep like a basketball was inside of me. And the Ultrasound tech says when I get in there . . .
"Hmm. I can't see anything yet, but see that big black thing on the screen? That is your bladder!"
Luckily, I was able to use the restroom (sorry if that is TMI) and we saw our little one dancing around. It was the coolest thing. We saw the heart beating, the hands rubbing it's little eyes, the arms and legs moving around. It was by far the most amazing thing ever!
So, here are a few pictures to share :)



11 weeks belly shot
That's all for now . . .I couldn't wait any longer to share our news. I promise to post reunion shots eventually, but for now just keep praying for a healthy growing baby! God is so faithful!

YAY- this is so exciting... love the weekly pictures!!
ReplyDeleteWe are sooo excited for you both! The Venlen family is growing fast. Very cute pics! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteAAAWWWHHH...
ReplyDeleteHow in the world did you wait 12 WEEKS to share? You are one determined person.
Congratulations. That is wonderful.
Please keep posting the baby bump and share all the details.
I love it.
Congrats! That is wonderful news!
ReplyDelete