Thursday, July 16, 2009

This week

This week has been a relaxing, busy, and exciting all in one.

Monday, I read all day long, because I am a teacher and I have the summers off :) I worked in some time in the sun with the pup, tossing around the squeaky toys, sitting in the hammock, and finished up the day watching my hubby, brothers (while one brother had to work that night), and dad at softball. Okay, I really watched two little boys run around the benches asking me to time their races. Too funny!

Tuesday, I got to go to the Saginaw Children's Zoo with my friend from high school and her two kiddos. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. All the walking wore everyone out :)

Tuesday evening we went to Loons Stadium for Dow Fantasy Baseball camp. My hubby played baseball growing up and in high school, so he gets very excited for this annual event. His company owns a big chunk of our local baseball team and once a year they have this "camp" and they host games for people who wish to participate. Lots of fun family activites, free food, and of course entertainment. Here are a few shots of my handsome hubby on the field.
Wednesday was a great day, and today is relaxing again. I have some laundry to get done, and am thinking about starting to pack for our family reunion which starts on Saturday. I can't wait . . . but am excited for Friday afternoon to be here too (just say a little prayer if you remember for us and I PROMISE I'll share more details later) .

I likely won't post again until after we get back from our family reunion (a week from Saturday) but I will have lots of new pictures to share :) Have a great week and weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Chris! Can't wait to see you on Saturday, and we'll be thinking of you tomorrow... see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. why the suspence?
    Isn't it wonderful to be able relax and enjoy the summer days. How sweet is that time.
    Have a great reunion.

    ReplyDelete