Here is the 15 week shot :)
Today we had our 2nd OB appointment and we got to hear our little one's heart beating away. It was amazing, and here is what my hubby said "You should've asked if it was Darth Vader in there!" (I don't like Star Wars so I don't think I would be the one would to crack that "joke", and I don't even know if I spelled his name right . . . ) Oh men! But it was pretty amazing and yet uneventful at the same time. We got to schedule our BIG ultrasound, you know, the one were the baby will completely cooperate so we can find out if we need to by manly or frilly things. It is in 3 weeks, actually on September 11th, so I am hoping we can make a good day out of that one :) We will be 18 weeks then, and then our next OB appointment will be at 20 weeks. So fun to know our babe is growing bigger and stronger each day!
After the appointment we stopped at the bank, then came home to feed the pup and play a bit, then grabbed a little lunch and went to Babies-R-Us. We did a little registering :) It was so fun! We didn't pick out bedding just yet because we want to make it very . . .well manly or frilly. So that and a few other items will have to wait! But it makes the Little One's arrival that much more anticipated :)
The we got to meet up with some of my favorite family members for dinner at a cute little italian restaurant in town. I had a Pizza sub, and it was delish! They have home-cooked style meals. So, it was a great day!!!! I hope you all were able to enjoy your day too!

How exciting! Hearing the "whoosh-whoosh" at every appointment never gets old!
ReplyDeleteAwww- I'm bummed that I missed the dinner at Pasquale's! :) Congrats on baby Orange- so exciting! I think I need to pop over to Babies R Us for a little look around... ;)
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting to hear the heartbeat!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to find out if you'll be getting manly or frilly bedding!:)
Sounds like a fun day! Tell the little orange "hi" for us and that we can't wait to see 'em this weekend!
ReplyDelete