How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 7 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Yes, and I have decided that I like the roll or full belly panels the best. The demi panels just hug you in all the wrong ways.
Sleep: I sleep really well, and have a little harder time getting up in the morning (which I know will be a recurring theme until little Baby Rey arrives)
Best moment this week: Feeling more movements, and feeling more pregnant.
Movement: It is the coolest thing! I can't wait for my hubby to feel it!
Food cravings: I have been loving mini Twix bars, but not really craving them (I've always had a sweet tooth). I always love grilled cheese (but did before too) and it seems to be good fall back when I can't figure out what sounds good to eat. Fruit tastes really good too!
Gender: A baby! 9 more days . . .well really about 8 1/2! (side coversation to Baby Rey: Please be cooperative, because you're mom and dad really would love to make your room perfect for you!)
Labor Signs: No, which is good!
Belly Button in or out? Innie still, but getting a little flatter in the back still
What I miss: Laying on my back in bed, but I seem to gravitate to my side anyways so now it is TIME for the Snoogle body pillow . . .
What I am looking forward to: Feeling our little one move around more, feelings kicks, having Chris feel it kick. Seeing how the baby reacts to mom going back to school and the loud little preschoolers. Seeing if we get to buy manly or frilly things to get ready for baby.
Weekly Wisdom: Make lots of lists! And write things down the moment you think about them, because the pregnant brain is so scattered!
Milestones:We have an onion!

Here are a few classroom pictures. I'll start you off with some different areas the kids can visit and learn in throughout the day . . .
Blocks and Construction Area


Here are a few classroom pictures. I'll start you off with some different areas the kids can visit and learn in throughout the day . . .
Blocks and Construction Area
Library
Break Area, for when my kids are having a stressful moment . . . which NEVER happens!
Toys and Games Area
Writing Center
Dramatic Play Area
Those are all the pictures for today! I should have some more centers to show tomorrow and will remember to get pictures of the whole room, etc. Some areas were a little . . .well busy today, because we did a lot of little projects and reorganization. Get ready to see some of my favorite things to do (before the kids get to school).
We organized cupboards, and stocked up on paper, markers, crayons, glue, and art supplies. We put together centers, got book orders ready, copied lots of paperwork, and made lots of visuals to help the kids through the day. I made phone calls to a few parents, and got my list of to-dos ready for tomorrow.
I hope you had a good Wednesday! I love getting things accomplished!
We organized cupboards, and stocked up on paper, markers, crayons, glue, and art supplies. We put together centers, got book orders ready, copied lots of paperwork, and made lots of visuals to help the kids through the day. I made phone calls to a few parents, and got my list of to-dos ready for tomorrow.
I hope you had a good Wednesday! I love getting things accomplished!
Your classroom looks so nice! I'm sure you will be looking back at these pictures and wishing it was still that clean once the little ones arrive!
ReplyDeleteYou are so right! But I have a feeling I'll be uber fixed on reorganizing things after they leave each day!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks SUPER- so excited about your little onion!!
ReplyDeleteyou look adorable! the movements are SO amazing...i can't believe it.
ReplyDelete